CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

hello all

I am now a year older. So that pretty awesome i guess.

Life has been craziness. But why wouldn't it be?
Running through life without a care. Well I wish I wouldn't. I am striving to see what God has for me now here in this place.
I love being myself and being a painter. I hope that is something I will be able to continue with.

I never want to sit and let time pass me by. Because that would be a waste and I would hate that with everything within me.
I want to be a different person. Like I want to change my ways. I want to be more like Jesus.

Now I must read.
"Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks.
I like it so far.

oh and if anyone has anything that they want prayed for let me know. I would love to pray for you!!

have an awesome week!

Em

0 comments: